ANIMAL

08:09 Nichol Dinan 2 Comments

 H&M Jumper, Zara Skater Skirt, Unbranded patent belt, New Look Suspender Tights, Clobber suede heels







I completely forgot I had this jumper! I bought it a year or two ago in H&M. There are some similar ones going on ebay in a wider range of colours if you're interested. These are my favorite heels and are sadly coming to the end of their life :( They are so comfortable but I have worn them so much that I can feel the heel becoming looser, one day they'll snap and I'll fall on my arse.

A little exciting news, I got fed up with job hunting so thought i'd try to create work myself! I'm going to be opening an online store within the next few months! I currently have a small etsy store for now (www.etsy.com/shop/CholFable) but will be transferring everything with better photos and adding a lot more items. Will do a few give aways too to so watch this space!! x

2 comments:

  1. Love this look ! Lovely sweater and lovely skirt !
    Lucie
    http://lepetitblogdelucie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete